BBS FI-R (20/20)
At JCR only the very best will do, therefore BBS is our natural choice when it comes to the aftermarket wheel offering.
Light weight / Super Strong
BBS have produced not only a beautiful looking wheel with the FI-R range but also a super strong alternative to the OEM wheels which are capable of the harshest on track driving conditions.
Reducing unsprung mass from any vehicle can yield huge benefits in the areas of handling and response. Making the change from OEM to the BBS FIR wheel on this platform will reduce unspung mass by a total of 11kg. This may not sound too significant however it's widely considered that unsprung mass can equate to 6x sprung mass, such as fuel load or passengers. This means that in essence you will 'feel' the benefits of removing the equivalent of 66kg from the vehicle, a significant amount of weight.
Wheel Weights - Front
- OEM Front Wheel - 10.6kg
- BBS Front Wheel - 8.0kg (minus 2.6kg)
Wheel Weights - Rear
- OEM Rear Wheel - 12.2kg
- BBS Rear Wheel - 9.3kg (minus 2.9kg)
- 991.1 GT3 / R
- 991.2 GT3 / Touring / Speedster
Pricing & Availability
- from £9495.00
- All prices are listed without UK VAT included (20%) All UK based customers orders will be subject to UK VAT
- All JCR products are produced in batches. We aim to carry stock of all products however in the event that parts are not displayed as IN STOCK then please allow approximately 30-60 days from the point of order before your parts ship.
- For lead time estimates prior to ordering please contact us via the contact page.