INCONEL RACE CATS
Due to strict regulation the factory exhaust system installed on any Porsche road vehicle is somewhat a compromised piece. Porsche have engineered an exhaust system which will meet the requirements of each and every customer, from the every day driver to the most avid track day fan, whilst respecting emissions and noise regulations.
The JCR Exhaust line is modular in its construction, meaning that when combined with factory components our products allow for an impressive number of permutations.
Flow Equals Power
Replacing the restrictive factory catalyst from any forced induction engine can yield impressive gains in horsepower and torque. With the positioning of the catalysts on the Porsche Boxer engine this is no exception. Expect an increase in horsepower, torque and turbo response.
Removing the factory catalysts and replacing with more free flowing 200cel HJS cat will also improve the sound quality. Coupled with the factory exhaust system this modification gives the best of both worlds, quiet during low rpm cruising yet aggressive on wide open throttle.
- 100% Inconel 625 Construction
- HJS 200cel Cat
- Impressive Weight Reduction vs OEM
- Improved Sound Quality
- HP & TQ Gains
- 991.1 Turbo / S
- 991.2 Turbo / S / Exclusive
- from £3595.00 GBP
All prices are listed without UK VAT included (20%) All UK based customers orders will be subject to UK VAT
- All JCR products are produced in batches. We aim to carry stock of all products however in the event that parts are not displayed as IN STOCK then please allow approximately 30-60 days from the point of order before your parts ship.
- For lead time estimates prior to ordering please contact us via the contact page.